Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Padres in Television and Movies

I was trying to think of which Padres have had the biggest career in Hollywood. No folks I'm not talking about the guys who played for the Hollywood Stars of yesteryear.

During my daily meditation on the Padres, I was thinking about Wally Joyner's appearence in "Little Big League". Was this the greatest Padres moment on the big screen?

Here are links to other Noteable Padres resume's on IMDB.


I thought Ted Leitner woulda been on "Simon and Simon" way back in the day, but I guess not.

I can't think of anybody else to check.

* Billy Crystal sucks.

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A quick google yields:
Steve Garvey and Ozzie Smith in "The Scout"

Fred McGriff and Eric Young in "On the Line"

Sandy Alomar, Jr. : Little Big League

Tim Stoddard in "Rookie of the Year"

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ozzie Smith is a Cardinal. Get your own!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home